Mob Wives Season 1 Episode 1 - Trespasser

Song: Trespasser
Artist: Deluka



Lyrics

I didn't know you, at all then.
But I saw the signs.
For no reason, alarm bells...
ringing all the time.
You don't, get me don't...
You don't get me

Trespasser, backstabber
in the back of the class...
Trespasser a confider, I've always been the outsider...

A little moment, so subtle...
goes by in a flash...
we both know it, it's no secret
we jar we clash...

You don't get me,
don't, you don't get me...

Trespasser, backstabber
In the back of the class.
A trespasser, a confider...
I've always been the outsider.

A cold shoulder, a blank stare...
I don't know if there's anything up there...
It's just something, a feeling...
I'm not sure if I quite believe in.

Trespasser, backstabber..
In the back of the class
Trespasser, a confider
I've always been the outsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment